- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Sedan,Automatic Trans
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Found battery completely dead @0v. Upon inspection of battery, found battery fuse block damaged and bent / opened apart. Replaced battery to check / test charging system and found alternator charging above normal output @16.1v. Checked codes in DTC memory and faults in DSC for voltage too high, airbag fault code 93A9 MRS DRIVER BELT TENSIONER. Recommend new battery, rear battery fuse block, alternator, driver seat buckle and retest after repairs.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Bleed System (where applicable).]
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – One,Upper or Lower
Dione T. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2020